Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Health Savvy



Do you know where to start your journey? Do you even know what your journey is? 
My name’s Savannah, Savvy for short, and I’m going to help you understand what you need to enter into the world of health consciousness,  acquire a positive mentality, and improve on every part of your life. I’m not saying I have all the answers, because quite frankly I don’t, but I can help YOU to get a better understanding of yourself and give you the tools to know where to look when you are lost.  Through my own experience,  observation and maybe even some wise words from Mom, I will help you explore yourself through self reflection, become a happier and healthier person inside and out, and be the facilitator behind your own happiness and health! 

Sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise, diet, effort, resiliency, and self-awareness. These are some of the basic principles of a positive life that is ready to be molded to your personality so that you can better conquer YOUR unique dreams or just simple day-to-day goals. I have found over time that all it takes to start living healthy and happy is harmony of these things. It might sound easy, as if you’re just going to go home, start drinking water, opening your blinds, and it will all magically change your life. While some improvements may be seen…it takes much more to make a permanent change and rewire your brain. This is where the ideas of effort, self-awareness, and mental adaptability come in. I’m excited to be sharing my life with you and hope you gain a lot from Health Savvy!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see your first blog here! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read your blog. I could definitely use more positivity in my life. I also like how your title is both a play on words and a cute nickname. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can probably all use more positivity in our lives. Very motivational!

    ReplyDelete